Self Assessment Tax – Personal Tax Return
Your Personal Tax return is completed as
a Self Assessment tax return, which
includes information about your gross salary earned, PAYE and NI paid
course of the year. It also includes expenses, dividends, rental income
or any additional income, including capital gain.
Submitting Your Tax Self-assessment
Submissions of all the required personal tax
information ismade via a secure, personalised online questionnaire
, in order for 1st Contact Accounting to process your
Personal Tax return. You will also need to email copies of any P45’s, P60’s
1st Contact Accounting will keep you updated on your Self Assessment Tax progress
through your own personal accountant. We file the returns electronically, making
it quicker and avoiding the risk of returns getting lost in the post.
The Self Assessment Tax Return Service Includes:
- Collating all required information
- Calculating any tax liability or refund
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
Contact us today to take advantage of our
self assessment tax return service.